Call for Papers
eNergetics 2022 conference accepts original, previously unpublished works. All submitted papers will be referred by the international Scientific Committee. All conference processes will be held online, including conference discussion. Submission deadline is December 04, 2022.
- Papers describing any research approach and results or type of paper including conceptual, empirical and critical literature reviews.
- English is the official conference language – all papers have to be written in formal English.
- All papers will be referred in two-tier approval process: single-blind peer-review and formal check.
- Submitted papers must be formatted using conference template.
- All accepted papers will be available to all participants for discussion during the conference.
- All papers need to be submitted via E-mail: .
- All accepted articles will be published in conference book (proceedings) with ISBN.
- Conference archive will be indexed in Google Scholar and it is under evaluation in SCOPUS.
Please share information about this conference to your colleagues and students.2