About Virtual Conference
What is a scientific Virtual Conference?
- The virtual conference is a way of presenting research results on the Internet without the necessity of physical attendance.
- Conference participants do not travel anywhere.
- Individual submissions are available during the whole duration of the conference, and all registered persons can discuss them in conference chat room any time.
- The conference is open to all researchers (including students, PhD students, post graduates, companies , etc.).
- There is no age limit or other restriction for participants.
Who guarantees the scientific value of the conference(s)?
- The Scientific Committee of the conference for reviewing.
- Conference partners including at first universities, societies and libraries.
Here are some advantages of a virtual conference:
- Saves money. No travel, accommodation, or restaurant costs.
- Saves time. No travel or time away required.
- Allows you to participate when you schedule your time to do so.
- Same validity as face-to-face (F2F) conferencing (publication, certification, etc.).
- The capacity to interact with your session’s participants prior to, during, and after the event.
- Viewing of keynotes and invited submissions.
- Virtual presentations are green and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Less travelling means more time for your business or family.
- No plane delay, passport control or other security controls.
- Easy connections between the conference and time at work.
- No luggage packing and unpacking, no worrying whether you have packed everything.
- Access to all conference materials.
- Providing your employers with demonstrable cost savings.
- Communication with a wider and more global audience.
- Access to reviews during the conference.
- Direct discussions – connections to any conference participant.
- Environmental benefits – no waste paper from unnecessary conference brochures, leaflets.
- You will learn new skills for using a virtual conference system.
- Access to the conference from the comfort of your home or office.
- The only cost for the conference is the conference fee. No additional costs for accommodation, hotels, travel, taxiing or any other expenses.